Logitech G29 change pedal clutch to brake

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 6 comments
shj92922
hello
how do i change Clutch pedal to brake at Logitech G29 for gran Turismo 7 |(PS5)
because brake pedal near Accelration
thanks

Last edited:
I used this, is mounts on top of clutch and brake pedal. Then I adjusted in the pedal configuration/ calibration so the clutch won't be activated anymore. Works for me.
I've done exactly the same but with a 3D printed one off Ebay.

You can collapse the clutch pedal if you like - there's a few youtube videos on how to undo the spring so it is just laying flat. I found that annoying though and harder to switch back to 3 pedals than just changing the foot plates

Last edited:
I removed my clutch pedal and mounted the brake in the left slot. While you are at it, change the spring in the brake piston.
Is the spring for the clutch different? I’ve been wondering. I thought they were the same but the brake also has the rubber piece 🍻

I should have said replace the rubber block with one that is the full length and softer consistency. Mine is round to fit inside the spring. Made from dense foam packing material.

Last edited:
I should have said replace the rubber block with one that is the full length and softer consistency. Mine is round to fit inside the spring. Made from dense foam packing material.
Yes again if you’re going on eBay for a double width pedal then I’d suggest buying a harder brake rubber block too. There’s plenty out there to choose from

Back