Logitech g29 makes high sound

• Thread starter MrScoofy
  • 9 comments
Sweden
Sweden
Hello everybody, is this sound normal for the g29?
When i recorded this my computer was off so no force feeback sound, and turned the wheel with my hand.
And the wheel sounds ALOOT louder but the same in real life, just a bad mic here

Could you do another video, and show us a bit more detail Please. How long have you had the G29 ?.
Here you go
And sometimes during hard turning left it starts squeaking, but it kinda comes and goes so need big deal of that.
And did u hear the sound?
Had the wheel for about 1-2 months now

That is the sound of death. Grinding gears of the past. :D

Sounds normal. What you hear is just the grinding plasic gears. Turn faster it will become louder and higher pitch. That bang sound is when the wheel reach end of rotation limit. Squiking sound comes from motor inside when under heavy load.

Last edited:
Here you go
And sometimes during hard turning left it starts squeaking, but it kinda comes and goes so need big deal of that.
And did u hear the sound?
Had the wheel for about 1-2 months now

Yes I did here the sounds but that seems to be Normal.

Last edited:
Okay beacuse when i bought it in the store and it was new, it sounded like that but much quiter
Its squeaked then it was new but not so loud as now

Okay beacuse when i bought it in the store and it was new, it sounded like that but much quiter
Its squeaked then it was new but not so loud as now
Okay Ring Logitech about the problem and then they may say, take your Receipt and the wheel to the store were you brought it from because it is still under warranty.

I get these are old posts but I had seen problem with grinding and a clanking when turning the wheel. Nothing to do with FFB . Go to setting controller, turn the vibration settings off for Duel Shock 4.Hope this helps somebody.

Latest Posts

Back