Logitech G29 No Vibration

• Thread starter GTdan618
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
I downloaded Gran Turismo 7, bc I loved Gran Turismo Sport, and all the fun I get is from my LogiTech G29 Steering Wheel vibrating, and making me feel like Im really there, but for some reason in GT7, I dont get the feeling , and I have googled the right settings, vibration is on Max, I really dont know what to do , please help me understand what I could be missing. Thank you

I downloaded Gran Turismo 7, bc I loved Gran Turismo Sport, and all the fun I get is from my LogiTech G29 Steering Wheel vibrating, and making me feel like Im really there, but for some reason in GT7, I dont get the feeling , and I have googled the right settings, vibration is on Max, I really dont know what to do , please help me understand what I could be missing. Thank you
Do you have any type of FFB coming through the wheel or is it just dead/limp? Also what are your in game FFB torque/sensitivity settings? And yes even the steering controller sensitivity set at. I have the same wheel and might be able to give you some feedback 🍻

Is the wheel getting power? Does it calibrate?

Back