Logitech G29 not working

• Thread starter jmfangio
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia
Australia
Apologies if this is the wrong place for support questions, however I recently received a Logitech G29 and it was working perfectly on PS4 until I tried Project Cars 2, after which the force feedback completely stopped working as it should across all games, especially GT Sport and F1 2019. There is a constant clattering sound, little to no wheel weight and lethargic steering. The wheel weight returns when I turn my PS4 off and on again with the game still running but then there is no other FFB (eg doesn't recognise rumble strips, collision with other cars/walls and doesn't respond to loss of control). I contacted Logitech who were quite unhelpful, then received a replacement from the supplier, however the problems have persisted, leading me to think it is a firmware issue. Is anyone aware of how I can fix this? Thanks in advance

I would double check the in game settings, make sure you don't have the force feedback setting too high, 3 should be enough. I only have experience with GTS, so no Idea on the other game settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back