Logitech G29 - Problem with the paddle shifter

• Thread starter Jozarc
  • 3 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi, almost a month ago I bought the G29 steering wheel and since yesterday I have noticed that one of the two shift paddles is "quieter". When I press the right paddle the click is less loud compared to the left. If I press it very slowly, the "click" is very slight almost cannot be heard. I have used the steering wheel quite a bit since I bought it and was wondering if this is normal. Other than that the paddle seems to be working properly, but I wouldn't want it to stop working from one moment to the next. Also because like I said, I've only had it for a month, so it wouldn't be normal if it's already giving problems now.

I had tried asking on reddit, but unfortunately did not receive a response. I would like to know if others have had this problem, whether I should do something or keep it that way.

If the shifting mechanism had worn a little after of use years that would be ok for me but if it's gone like this after just a month I'd ask for a replacement.

Last edited:
Do you think they will replace it after a month? Also, who should I contact? amazon (I bought it there) or logitech directly?

Last edited:
Do you think they will replace it after a month? Also, who should I contact? amazon (I bought it there) or logitech directly?
In the UK your consumer rights sit with the retailer so I would go to Amazon. Not sure how things work in Italy.

Latest Posts

Back