Logitech g923 wheel inputs not recognized

• Thread starter Jets5605
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
All of the sudden my Logitech G923 will be recognized as plugged in but the steering inputs will not be recognized by GT7. My pedals and shifter inputs are both being recognized but there is no feedback through the wheel. It works in every other game I’ve tried.
If anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it please let me know!!

Thank You!

All of the sudden my Logitech G923 will be recognized as plugged in but the steering inputs will not be recognized by GT7. My pedals and shifter inputs are both being recognized but there is no feedback through the wheel. It works in every other game I’ve tried.
If anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it please let me know!!

Thank You!
Has the power supply, lead to the transformer, or the plug become unseated? The transformer may also have gone pop.

Has the power supply, lead to the transformer, or the plug become unseated? The transformer may also have gone pop.
I don’t believe so I’ve checked all connections and they are all good the wheel,pedals and shifter work perfectly on every other game. Just seems like on gt7 all the buttons on the wheels work but there is no steering input or feedback not even in the calibration setting.

I don’t believe so I’ve checked all connections and they are all good the wheel,pedals and shifter work perfectly on every other game. Just seems like on gt7 all the buttons on the wheels work but there is no steering input or feedback not even in the calibration setting.
Have you found a fix for this?

What worked for me was switching the wheel usb from the back of the PS5 to the front. If it’s already in the front try moving it to the back. Hope it works!
I have a ps5 which has a type c connection and the back is type c

My G923 is plugged into the front of my PS5.

Latest Posts

Back