Logitech GTDF Not working?

• Thread starter Castrol96
  • 12 comments

Castrol96

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Southampton, UK
Hi I recently bought Driveclub and I have a problem that my Logitech GTDF does not work. The wheel cost me £100 back when GT5 was released. Is the wheel incompatible with PS4? Is there anyway to make it work?

Thank you.

Hi I recently bought Driveclub and I have a problem that my Logitech GTDF does not work. The wheel cost me £100 back when GT5 was released. Is the wheel incompatible with PS4? Is there anyway to make it work?

Thank you.

Only compatibile wheels for Driveclub are the Thrustmaster T80, T300RS, T500RS and Logitech G29. No last gen wheels are compatible.

Thanks for the info guys. Is sucks that I have to pay hundreds for a new wheel. I might wait until GT7 out.

Thanks for the info guys. Is sucks that I have to pay hundreds for a new wheel. I might wait until GT7 out.
Or you could just use the DS4 - this game has been well optimised for the controller, and that comes from people I know who use a wheel for all other games.

This might help. A software solution that makes the PS4 think you're using a G29, with FFB. http://blog.gimx.fr/
You'll need a usb adapter or bluetooth dongle though, but that'll be cheaper than a new wheel. Input lag seems to be ok.

Optimised for controller is one way of putting it, completely favouring controller is another, controller brakes, accelerates and turns quicker and sharper than wheel, the only thing that the wheel has is its more fun IMO.

Considering that the controller stick only needs to move two centimetres from one lock to the other, as opposed to all those degrees of rotation (because wheel users demanded that) I'd say that the controller will always be quicker for cornering...no? ;)

As for the rest, well the game has been designed for ease of access, so it should be no surprise that the controller (which everyone has got) will be the primary focus.

Considering that the controller stick only needs to move two centimetres from one lock to the other, as opposed to all those degrees of rotation (because wheel users demanded that) I'd say that the controller will always be quicker for cornering...no? ;)

As for the rest, well the game has been designed for ease of access, so it should be no surprise that the controller (which everyone has got) will be the primary focus.

Absolutely, i'm not argueing, just stating a fact, you cannot replicate the brake accelerate frequency with your feet with 60mm of travel that you can get with 10mm and your fingers, i do feel though they should be penalised for the side bashing they can give you when passed, they can bash in and out so quickly.

You can adjust the wheel angle. I have it at 600° and get much better lap times than when the angle was much higher.

I hope they release a update for the wheel. I'm getting worried about the approach of GTSport now.

They won't. It's G29, Thrustmasters, possibly Fanatec or 🤬 all in the current gen.

Latest Posts

Back