Logitech Pedal Problem G29

Canada
London, ON
A_Mindful_Place
Hi everyone,

Below you'll see a video of what I'm up against. I'm looking for some next step advice. I took apart the pedal casing and sprayed some WD40 contact cleaner around the potmetres but have still have my pedals do this "fizzling". I did not have this issues with the brake pedal before cleaning them, but now I do. The gas pedal still fizzles but not as much. What would you recommend? Thank you for your help :)

Last edited:
That looks like a wiring/connection problem. I’ve had the same issue with my g29 but I don’t think it made it spike up that high. When cleaning the pots make sure to spray inside of them. If that doesn’t help then I would try to test the continuity of the wire from the pedals to the wheel base. Good luck🍻

Didn’t know WD40 made contact cleaner. I have a can of this stuff I bought years ago. Been extremely happy with it. I recently had a set of G29 actually G27 pedals apart to where I could see the pots, so back plate off. I used this stuff and sprayed it into the pots and worked the pedals.

A friend is now using that G29 with G27 pedals. Seems to be working for him. I thought that wheel was toast and ended up buying a G923. When I had more time I took it all apart and even managed to fix the faulty upshift paddle with this stuff too. It wasn’t even clicking anymore and wasn’t shifting 40% of the time but after this stuff click click click, shifter works!

Crappy part its expensive but it lasts a long time, I’ve had my can for like ten years I bet.

Attachments

• 53B1BB4C-38AA-43BE-BCF5-6A3971AB74BC.png
    53B1BB4C-38AA-43BE-BCF5-6A3971AB74BC.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 10
Back