Logitech Pro Racing Wheel

• Thread starter WinterBase
  • 3 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Hello,

Are there any users here of the Logitech G Pro Wheel (possibly also including the pedals)?

I have been using this rig for about a month now and mainly play GT7 and ACC on the PlayStation 5. I think the difference in FFB between these two titles is quite present. I like the feeling in ACC a lot better.

To setup the wheel in GT7 I used these settings: https://simracingsetup.com/product-guides/best-gran-turismo-7-logitech-pro-racing-wheel-settings/

How did you set up the Logitech G Pro wheel in GT7? I am very curious if I can get an even nicer experience in GT7 with some tweaking.

I’ve had the best experience setting FFB and the TrueForce Audio on the wheel base to 100% and do all further optimizations in GT7. :)

Wheel base settings:
  • FFB = 11NM
  • TrueForce Audio = 100%
  • Dampener = 30 - 40
  • FFB Filter = 11

GT7 settings:
  • FFB = 8 - 10
  • sensitivity = 4 - 6
  • Vibration Strength = 40 - 60

I may have raised the Vibration Strength with 40 - 60 a bit but I drive in VR and have bass shakers mounted on my simrig. So it feels weird when my seat vibrates when I drive over a curb but the steering wheel doesn't. So I set this a little bit higher ;)
I hope I could help you with my settings :)

I’ve had the best experience setting FFB and the TrueForce Audio on the wheel base to 100% and do all further optimizations in GT7. :)

Wheel base settings:
  • FFB = 11NM
  • TrueForce Audio = 100%
  • Dampener = 30 - 40
  • FFB Filter = 11

GT7 settings:
  • FFB = 8 - 10
  • sensitivity = 4 - 6
  • Vibration Strength = 40 - 60

I may have raised the Vibration Strength with 40 - 60 a bit but I drive in VR and have bass shakers mounted on my simrig. So it feels weird when my seat vibrates when I drive over a curb but the steering wheel doesn't. So I set this a little bit higher ;)
I hope I could help you with my settings :)
Can you tell me where the settings are in GT7 I have set my wheel to your recommendations above but can't find these game settings in GT7 or Assetto??? Went through all the settings menus? Can you point me in the right direction? I have a PS4

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back