Logitech Racing Wheel - Amazon Prime Day

United States
United States
Pilgrim334
Looks like the Logitech G29/920 is on sale for Amazon Prime Day for USA. I have been reading up on forums for several weeks now and waiting for GT sport to launch. I am wanting to buy a racing wheel and it looks like its either the G29 or T300 for me (PS4 - USA). I am looking at buying a Playseat Challenge to mount racing wheel, pedals, and shifter to.

Would I be better buying the G29 while its on sale or waiting for the T300 to go on sale at a later time? I am not wanting to purchase any add-ons to modify the setup at this point.

I currently have a G29 with a Playseat Challenge and am very happy with it. A lot of the initial downsides to the G29 were either down to its high price upon release and also because it's essentially an upgraded G27 (which was pretty crappy for existing G27 owners who wanted to use it on PS4, but were being arbitrarily forced to buy a new wheel in order to do so).

BUT the price has come down a lot since its release, and if you don't already own a G27, the G29 is a really solid wheel and a great buy.

I've never used a T300 so I can't comment on it, but if you get a G29 for a good price I don't think you will be disappointed with it.

Back