LoL,do i am racing like in InitialD in this game?

Discussion in 'Enthusia' started by PlayerBoy, Jul 7, 2018.

1. PlayerBoy

PlayerBoy

Do i am racing like Takumi from InitialD?
    -I don't like too much powerful cars
    -I prefer to use FR and MR more than 4WD and FF
    -I always try in a possible way to enter in the inside of the corner
    -I prefer to drift rather than grip,even if the car i'm driving is a GT-R
    -I do use the shortcuts and tricks the tracks have(The jump on Marco Strada and Burgenschlucht ,The Oval from Löwenseering)
    -I do and try everything to reach the powerful cars(There's a case i had in Lowenseering where i was following a TurboR driving a AE86 where i did feel almost like Takumi battling against Kyoichi on Akagi,I was reaching the TurboR on the Corners but he always moved away on the Straights Sections)

2. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

Ethusia's AI can make the AI a bit slower in it's earlier stages. I plan on using a wheel for this since I could probably do a bit better. Also, the game hates you cutting corners in fact it loses your Ethu Points per round. The AI can get difficult and I mean difficult. Try the NA race with that AE86 and you won't have a good time because some of the faster AI opponents will be faster than you (even with your starter that's tuned). It's more dynamic AI if I can say that much.

3. PlayerBoy

PlayerBoy

JakeMr2,what you said is kinda true,but when i said shortcuts,i did mean shortcuts that aren't counted as penalties in the game,for examplr,the jump on Marco Strada and Burgenschlucht taking place on the chicane before/after the wooden bridge

4. PlayerBoy

PlayerBoy

Here's the example of the corners you can jump without losing Enthu Points

Attached Files:

5. PlayerBoy

PlayerBoy

An gif i made while playing Enthusia Today

Attached Files: