LOL @ my B-Spec driver

  • Thread starter Thread starter t.o.
  • 9 comments
  • 1,349 views
Messages
2,414
I started the B-spec when I first got the game, got to level 2 and lost interest quick. So I just let it sit. When the new patch came out I decided to try out the B-spec online thing. Did about 2 races, lost interest again, still at level 2. Well tonight after doing some test runs with some cars I decided to do a couple of B races and see if I can get him to level 3 at least. Well I couldn't get into the races, it hit me, I got the guy out there working for me, probably gotta turn that off or something. So I go to do it, seems he was in some races I didn't know about. Next thing I know he jumps to level 14!! LOL. This little feature is amusing. He was getting his butt kicked in all those races. Might have won one, but now he's tearing up the competition in all the beginning races I never raced with him LMAO
 
UPDATE: I wasn't paying attention, seems he was only a couple of points away from level 15. Now he's a level 15 driver. Just opened up a stable of drivers now, too bad you can't race them all in the same B-spec online race. At least I don't see where I can.
 
UPDATE: I wasn't paying attention, seems he was only a couple of points away from level 15. Now he's a level 15 driver. Just opened up a stable of drivers now, too bad you can't race them all in the same B-spec online race. At least I don't see where I can.

Yeah too bad. I don't really get why it doesn't let us enter two or even more that that.
 
Just going to say this; wrong sub-forum.
 
UPDATE: I wasn't paying attention, seems he was only a couple of points away from level 15. Now he's a level 15 driver. Just opened up a stable of drivers now, too bad you can't race them all in the same B-spec online race. At least I don't see where I can.

I don't think you can enter more than one of your drivers in your own race, you can enter all of your friends drivers though so there is a chance that your friends will enter all of yours in their race.

All I have used B-spec for is easy money and free cars, when I go out or I'm doing something else I just stick my driver in a long race and let him get earning, I've only got the two 24hr races left now which I don't fancy doing as I never go 24hrs without wanting to use the PS3 for something.
 
start a race with your second psn and use all the drivers from your main psn.👍
 
Back