London Motorshow photos (56k crawls into a hole and dies) woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 18 comments
  • 826 views

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Messages
11,439
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Wasup wasup wasup wasup mah bredrinz

I went to the Motorshow and decided to take bad pictures with my old crappy camera and it was pretty cool ok.

Saab Aero X Concept
dsc01849zw8.jpg

dsc01850gq4.jpg

I thought that looked pretty cool

OMG ITS DA BEST CAR EVAR IN THA WURLD
dsc01851ci2.jpg

dsc01852kb0.jpg

dsc01853lg8.jpg

Eh it was pretty nice but the interior is a bit crappy compared to the rest of the car (which is good btw, I just hate people constantly fellating the damn thing and hailing it as the second comming of christ).

Astra VXR Btcc car
dsc01854ox5.jpg

dsc01855lx9.jpg

dsc01857ls9.jpg

dsc01858qs7.jpg

dsc01861mj3.jpg

It doesn't come out in the photos but man that thing has a crapload of negative camber on the front wheels.

Errr LS2? Err Vauxhall Monaro
dsc01860ri7.jpg

dsc01862gs6.jpg

Me looking mad tyte in the monaro, the interior was much nicer than the Vettes one though. Realy this comes under one of the cars that I would like to own maybe in a few years because man it's awesome. Also I looked at that Vectra that was on Topgear last week and it still has the same crappy seats that the normal Vectra has which are hard and uncomfortable.

Seat Leon Cup Car
dsc01864fn1.jpg

dsc01865it4.jpg

dsc01866bd5.jpg

dsc01867zj9.jpg

dsc01868ga2.jpg

Rear diffuser ahoy, also this version of the leon had bigger brakes and more aero bits than the btcc version which is the next thing I badly aimed my camera at. I dunno I pretty much gravitated to anything with racing livery on it.

Seat Leon Btcc car
dsc01872hg8.jpg

dsc01870wp2.jpg

dsc01869bu0.jpg

dsc01871ip4.jpg

I suppose the btcc regulations are stricter than the leon cupra cup regulations are because it isn't a one make series.

Xanavi 350Z JGTC Car
dsc01873aj5.jpg

dsc01874fb1.jpg

dsc01875pl3.jpg

dsc01878tq1.jpg

dsc01879ul0.jpg

dsc01880oe6.jpg

dsc01881dg0.jpg

God this car looks so awesome and imposing. But to be honest I wish I had seen it running at goodwood.

Ok well thats it for the moment, i'll try and bring you some slightly less bad photos maybe later tonight or tommorow. Also maybe some cars that aren't racecars or cars that haven't been seen 9million times.
 
Photos ain't bad Brett 👍

But yeah, more 'normal' cars would be good :lol:
 
ExigeExcel
Photos ain't bad Brett 👍

But yeah, more 'normal' cars would be good :lol:

I have no clue how my camera works apart from pointing it at things then letting it focus and then taking the picture. Also i've used photoshop on allot of these pictures to make them a bit nicer looking.

Allrighty anyway i'll post some more picatures.

Renault F1
dsc01883si1.jpg

dsc01884ws1.jpg

dsc01886dv5.jpg

Renault didn't have anything that interesting, but I regret not having a look at that new Megan Sport 225 thing. I think I didn't take pictures because people were swarming around it.

AMV8 Race car (some sort of 24hr race I think) OK JAMES I AM DUMB OK
dsc01887xe6.jpg

dsc01888cz7.jpg

dsc01889ob0.jpg

dsc01890mk3.jpg

dsc01891xv1.jpg

Ok yeah another racecar sorry i'm just going in the order I took the pictures. I'm not sure what that second car is though and why it's got signatures on it, does anyone know what it is?

Focus Coupe Cabrio
dsc01893ei7.jpg

I realy liked the look of this, it was pretty much the only new model that I saw at the ford booth. I couldn't get any other shots because all those jerkwads behind it were just sitting and staring for some reason.

Focus ST (aka Asbo)
dsc01901ym9.jpg

dsc01902nn7.jpg

Stop spinning around damnit! damn revolving plynths. Also I saw allot of these driving around outside the event with vip tags on them for some reason.

Focus WRC
dsc01896sl9.jpg

dsc01897ex0.jpg

dsc01899fz8.jpg

dsc01900qu0.jpg

I just love that massive wing that is designed to provide downforce even when sliding sideways through mud.

Some Formula Ford mounted to the wall.
dsc01895ex6.jpg

what is it with these people and mounting things to walls.

Also don't worry i've got like at least 100 more photos to go through i've just got to run them through photoshop.
 
Nice photos! 👍

Quite a few cars there I would have wanted to see and sit in. Maybe next year.
 
Woo

Bar Honda F1 (woo racecar)
dsc01913ie3.jpg

dsc01910pq3.jpg


Civic Type R (Concept? Is this a concept still?)
dsc01916mr7.jpg

dsc01917qt9.jpg

dsc01921vk9.jpg

dsc01923sz4.jpg

dsc01924vf5.jpg

I'll tell you what the pictures don't do it justice, but i'd loose the crappy lid spoiler and the RIMMZ and it would be awesome looking.

Evo IX FQ380
dsc01927sm1.jpg

dsc01929in5.jpg

dsc01930fd1.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is based off the MR because it has those carbon fibre vortex generator things on the roof.

Barabus boring supercar thing
dsc01934rg3.jpg

dsc01935ok5.jpg

dsc01936nz1.jpg

Epitome of generic midengined supercar, also it had a flat tyre and the lady who was incharge of the area looked bored as hell.

Lexus GS Hybrid
dsc01937ez9.jpg

dsc01937ez9.jpg

dsc01939ks0.jpg

I'm not sure why I took pictures of this, it looked cooler in person I guess. Also I don't know what a two speed reduction device but I want one.

SLR and SL300
dsc01947ob6.jpg

dsc01948cj7.jpg

dsc01949jd9.jpg

dsc01951tm7.jpg

dsc01955fu7.jpg

Iono I just liked the way these cars looked.

Maybach Exelero
dsc01958jx8.jpg

dsc01956kk8.jpg

This the Speed 12 and that crazy Peugeot 907 concept thingy tie for the insanely cool car competition.

F40, Mosler, Radical (I think?) and Cobra Competition Coupe (I think)
dsc01962ui7.jpg

dsc01963xz7.jpg

dsc01969mx4.jpg

dsc01974zb1.jpg

dsc01975rj4.jpg

dsc01980lw6.jpg

dsc01981nq2.jpg

dsc01982sp7.jpg


That Caparo thingy
dsc01985ji6.jpg

dsc01986mk1.jpg

Man this thing looks awesome.

Stratos Concept (It didn't say it was made by Lancia, but it had a Lancia badge? Whats up with that?)
dsc01991zl3.jpg

dsc01992oe5.jpg

dsc01993be5.jpg

I dunno, the rear end looks wierd and that windscreen looks too wide or I dunno it just doesn't look right. I mean the original Stratos was a stunning car.

TOPUGEARUUUUUU
dsc01994kc9.jpg

OH GOD
dsc01997kl8.jpg

dsc02075rr5.jpg

dsc02076na1.jpg

LMAOOO
dsc02072ci8.jpg

dsc02074ss9.jpg

TOYBOAAAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARU

Ok thats it for today.
 
You lucky git! We don't even get the race cars from the US in our auto show.

I see the Maybach also has a 2-tone paintjob now.
Good pictures, Brett.
 
Jesus, that would mean 10,000 miles per day.:scared:
 
Hello Brett, I really enjoyed your photos - thank you for posting them!
 
I took that picture of race_idiot in the vauxhall I think he was still fiddling with the seat at the time
 


lil sneak preview of what Brett is showing you guys next
 
It's so much nicer in big town auto shows........ :drool:

Thank you, Race Idiot. Some of the photos are just..... wow.
 
Great shots, thanks for posting. 👍
 
Race Idiot
Barabus boring supercar thing
dsc01934rg3.jpg

dsc01935ok5.jpg

dsc01936nz1.jpg

Epitome of generic midengined supercar, also it had a flat tyre and the lady who was incharge of the area looked bored as hell.

They have ripped off a number of other supercars with that^

Barabus = Brabus
Front and side = Saleen S7
Rear (Not Seen) = Pagani Zonda
Badge = Koeniggsegnigsigneggg

There's something else there to I just can't put my finger on it
 
Ascari KZ1 is very similair with bonnet line and lights.


Again, great pics Brett, and I see you met Keeno there aswell. 👍
 
Straight away when I saw that supercar I thought it was similar to the Tommy Kaira ZZII. If you never said what the car was, I would have thought it was another car from the company.

tommy_kaira_zz2.jpg
 
*McLaren*
Jesus, that would mean 10,000 miles per day.:scared:
That would need a 416mph average speed.

30,000 / 30 = 1000 miles per day
 
Back