London Track

  • Thread starter Thread starter hugo24
  • 0 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
443
Australia
TAS
Messages
HugoStu
Messages
Stu 7005
Maybe I should have bought the Asian version because it really annoys me how in the PAL edition career you race High Speed Ring probably 16 times, yet the London track gets one sole event, and restricted to Asian sports cars.

It seems some manufacturers have their own London race, Mini is the only one I've discovered so far, does anyone else know any London races?

I think London and Eigerland should have both got unrestricted events in career mode, mainly because all you ever seem to do otherwise is race at Daytona and High Speed Ring.

I know you can race anything there in arcade mode but when there are 70 cars to unlock you feel obligated to race for money so you can use them all.

London also is a highly technical race to drive as it has many tight corners and sweeping bends such as past Sanyo billboard. I would love to race the Ferrari's or a Lotus around there. Instead all I ever get to do is flog everyone with a Nissan GT-R around it!

Also you'd have thought there would be an option for the PSN version to download the London track preview video that you can access in arcade mode!
 
Back