- 202
I have PS Plus account and I have 30mbps internet connection. I am not very interested in online racing. If I get GT Sport will I be able to:
Access all or most of the cars without buying them, to race off-line on all the tracks against a field of competent virtual drivers?
Advance through the solo driving tests? I would not care if I have to process the data through online connection.
I just want to have fun racing against other cars (virtual is fine) whenever I feel like it. I don't care about trophies, gold helmets etc.
P.S. I also want to watch and save the Replays!
Access all or most of the cars without buying them, to race off-line on all the tracks against a field of competent virtual drivers?
Advance through the solo driving tests? I would not care if I have to process the data through online connection.
I just want to have fun racing against other cars (virtual is fine) whenever I feel like it. I don't care about trophies, gold helmets etc.
P.S. I also want to watch and save the Replays!