Long race question

  • Thread starter Thread starter zustic
  • 4 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
39
Messages
Zustic
A question I posted on the Playstation forum. Sorry if I am repeating here:

I'll just start by saying that all the information coming forth for this game is awesome and I am so looking forward to it eventually hitting our consoles.



All that said, I do have a question that I am not sure that anyone would be able to answer but I thought I would ask.......... Does anyone know if, when driving a full 24hr event for instance, that there would be a save function when pitting? I would love to race these but am not into leaving my PS3 on pause when I am at work/asleep/out/whatever and I think this would be another awesome inclusion into the game.



If not, hey ho......... there's so many other things to do.
 
I'm sure we'll find out when the game is released.
 
Save fonction for 24h race.. sure.
Online 12H or 24h will have save fonction, and ofcourse in solo game too, imagine the lot of disconnexion in online race for 10 turn only, so in 24h race if they'r not this save fonction it will be a disaster for the race.
Maybe at pit stop or durring race.
 
I am supremely confident that online mode will allow us to swap over with teammates. This is going to be one exceptionally nice game, chaps!
 
Or if B-spec mode is confirmed then yeah.
 
Back