Long Time Lurker...

• Thread starter BLiTZ
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
Selby
spooned12000rpm
Hi,

As the thread title says, I've lurked on these pages for years reading about GT, PC and NFS games and after the release of GT Sport I've finally decided its time I should sign up.

My first ever console was a PSX with a copy of GT2 and through friends and demo machines in electrical stores I've played almost every version to date.

GT2 is what got me into the world of Japanese performance cars, an overnight conversion from lusting after French hot hatches to dreaming of 4WD Nissan coupes and I still have fond memories of the countless hours spent playing it along with GT3.

I still have a soft spot for GT4 Prologue, which in the pre-internet days of up to date gaming news, was a surprise to find for £19.99 in a game shop on a random day out. I always felt like it was the Timothy Dalton of the GT series having a lot to give but only a short run and would maintain that the physics were actually better than the fulll fat version of 4.

Over the years I've owned 2 Toyota Yaris', an ER34 Skyline 25GT Turbo, an EK9 Civic Type R, a Diesel CX8A Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback (marriage does that to a man) and am now the proud owner of a Fiesta ST-2 MP215, Euro/American curveball I know but I wanted another hot hatch and the Fiesta is one of the best on the market.

Anyway, enough waffle for now, I'll be posting up some of my livery designs for GT Sport shortly when I get a chance to get them copied over to my laptop.

Finally! All those years, I felt that there was something wrong with GTP. Something was messing things up in the background? Now I get it, it was you, LURKING! :lol:

BTW, a warm welcome and post away. :gtpflag:

Back