Long Time Player, First Time Poster

United States
United States
manuelhung
I always loved the RX7, but automotive evolution has been well represented in the evolution of the Gran Turismo Series.

WHY Did THEY... mess with my transmission settings...
Meow that's that out of the way.

It's a good game but not great. Off line play is too easy and, and, and... Please help me finish this thought as I hope they fine folks at PD actually read, (read not scroll) through this tread.

With that said, I love beating the crap out of GT3 cars With a Lotus 111R Race Car, But really could that happen?

Too easy, you say, hmmm? ~Well, I STILL can't pass the final Goodwood Redbull Proto hill climb.

Props to PD, GTplanet & everyone looking to make things better.

I would love seeing more track downloads: Original-circuits & real-world raceways via GT-store that can be purchased w/ game-credits, rather than currencie$, whether they're from a Gran Turismo title, or not.

Boosting a car's abilities to out perform other drives & their "Race Car" is very possible, yes.

'Light'speed,
D

I always loved the RX7, but automotive evolution has been well represented in the evolution of the Gran Turismo Series.

WHY Did THEY... mess with my transmission settings...
Meow that's that out of the way.

It's a good game but not great. Off line play is too easy and, and, and... Please help me finish this thought as I hope they fine folks at PD actually read, (read not scroll) through this tread.

With that said, I love beating the crap out of GT3 cars With a Lotus 111R Race Car, But really could that happen?

Yeah I hate two things about GT6: unrealistic high speed acceleration / top speed and wrong gear ratios.

Back