Longest endurance run in Nurb 24 hours

Messages
57
I know this thread will probably have been started before but I am doing this one strictly on race cars, not modified street cars nor modified super cars, but only race cars (JGTC, DTM, Le Mans, LM, Can Am) like those. Post on here what your longest endurance run was meaning how many laps you lasted and what went out first, fuel, tires, or both and it may help some with what cars best to select if you are a fan of long lasting cars rather than pure murder on little over 400 horsepowered cars. But anyways, my longest run so far right now as we speak is with the Penzoil Zexel Skyline which has actually lasted an amazing 7 laps for me but to some that may not be alot and may acutally be less than some of you. But what went out was both fuel and tires for me, rear tires were the ones that went out first for me.

Thank you all for your words on this in advance and I am sure when people read this it may help them to choose what cars may be best to use that they did not think to use on this course.
 
I'd rather run that course in Arcade mode due to the fact that I have my options set to have no tire wear and have ASM/TCS turned on and I use the Super Soft racing tires on that track as well....but for me it would have to be the JGTC Subaru, again in arcade mode, and kept driving until I ran out of gas on I believe lap 8 or 9
 
Well my longest run was with a tuner car so eh, for some reason every car I go in with at 600BHP+ seems to last a mere 4 laps, or 7 in some cases...yet I've heard of people going a lot longer. And for me it's always tyres that go first
 
I got bored after about 5 laps, being too far ahead in each case.
 
My longest run is 6 laps with the Nissan Motul Pitwork Z. Tires were getting red-orange and I could not bear to think what a lap on blood-red tires at the 'Ring would be like.
 
torque998
My longest run is 6 laps with the Nissan Motul Pitwork Z. Tires were getting red-orange and I could not bear to think what a lap on blood-red tires at the 'Ring would be like.

not nice, i did it in Arcade Mode once and i hated it. AVIOD!!
 
9 laps of the 'Ring in a 175bhp Peugeot 106 Rallye on N3 tyres. Ran out of fuel (well, I pitted just before I did run out - and being Race Meeting, it exited).
 
Back