Longest race?

• Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 7 comments

Spagetti69

Is not my real name.
Premium
GTP_Spag69
spagetti69
Well I suppose this is addressed to those who have completed single player but feel free to chime in if you know the answer.

Basically as the title suggests. How long is the longest race?

It would be great if the game finished with a huge point to point around the whole map, well the circumference would do not all roads.
Do we get a mega race at the end, cannonball run style lol.

Whilst I'm on the subject. I would be a great idea to be able to drop "pins" and chart out your own GPS course around horizon.
Go one further and use the stages as rally stages. Times carry over between rounds.

So many possibilty's.

There's one Street Race in the Red Rock area that takes you all the way to the Finley Dam, takes about 9 minutes to complete, that seems to be the longest one I've encountered so far...

Aside from the final showdown with Darius Flynt, which goes all around the map. Expected, really.

It's in utterly stupid fast R1 cars, which just doesn't appeal to me... Tried it twice, crashed pretty much at the same place, and didn't try it again.

Some of the random encounters are fairly long, as well.

It's in utterly stupid fast R1 cars, which just doesn't appeal to me... Tried it twice, crashed pretty much at the same place, and didn't try it again.

Some of the random encounters are fairly long, as well.

Utterly fast R1 cars OR a Tuned R1 Dodge Viper ACR-X

I think C-A is the sweet spot for driving pleasure, much like FM4. Horizon seems to do a pretty good job varying the classes you race with on festival events; I'm hoping that means I won't be saddled with dozens of R class races as I climb the ranks.

Back