Longest Sea Race on GTAV???

Would you race an extremely long track on GTAV?

• Maybe. As long as it allows the Zentorno ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United States
Sacramento, CA
pikachuracer11
PikachuRacer
AgentPikachu has recentally made a Sea Race around San Andreas, claiming it as "the longest Sea Race" he could think of and "Made for LOLs"!

A 19.19mi race called "King Of The Sea Enduro" appears to be the longest Sea Race I've seen on the game...but is it in fact true? According to his post on the Social Club site, this player says "it takes 19-20mins (or more) to do a lap". That's longer than a under 400pp car in GT6 running a lap around the Nurburgring 24hr course!

Is this the longest sea race in GTAV, and would you test your and/or your crew's determination to complete a race on such a long track?

Link to his latest track and details:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com.../jobs/job/cR23Dm6PoUyQEzDtWT6BWg?platformId=2

Last edited:
I'm not sure this needed it's own thread. Surely it could have been put in the GTA Online thread or something
This is my first post on the GTA Section, so I'm not sure either if this post is allowed like this or not, but of course the moderators have their say on what to do with it.
You might be right, though.

This is not even close to the longest race I've seen. People have made plane races that are over 500 miles long by placing checkpoints on opposite ends of the map. Also this would've been better if it was put in the GTA Online thread. It doesn't deserve its own thread like what @JASON_ROCKS1998 said.

this would've been better if it was put in the GTA Online thread. It doesn't deserve its own thread like what @JASON_ROCKS1998 said.
If I could delete or move it I would, though I am uncertain if it's possible. However I know that if any of the Moderators agree with both your opinions, I am sure they'll move, stop, or delete this thread.

Hardly do I see people doing sea races on GTA Online. From last gen to current gen, I still haven't participated in a sea race since I've ever started playing GTA Online.

I have a feeling I could do a sea race that would be way longer then this and maybe even tomorrow I'll attempt doing it. Although with the low amount of sea race lobbies, I don't even know if it's going to be worth wasting my time doing this.

Hardly do I see people doing sea races on GTA Online. From last gen to current gen, I still haven't participated in a sea race since I've ever started playing GTA Online.

I have a feeling I could do a sea race that would be way longer then this and maybe even tomorrow I'll attempt doing it. Although with the low amount of sea race lobbies, I don't even know if it's going to be worth wasting my time doing this.

The trouble with sea races is that there really aren't that many different sea races you can even make. There's barely any water in San Andreas which is why boats are kinda useless, and the prop limit means it's hard to just make different routes out at sea.

The trouble with sea races is that there really aren't that many different sea races you can even make. There's barely any water in San Andreas which is why boats are kinda useless, and the prop limit means it's hard to just make different routes out at sea.

If we were in Miami-- I mean Vice City, then I can see a point to having boats. The islands dotted around the map are empty for the most part. If we had multiple islands spread out over large distances without bridges or runways for planes, then I can see a point to use boats.

If we were in Miami-- I mean Vice City, then I can see a point to having boats. The islands dotted around the map are empty for the most part. If we had multiple islands spread out over large distances without bridges or runways for planes, then I can see a point to use boats.

Vice City DLC confirmed

The fact that we have a GTA forum means that everything doesn't have to go in the one thread.

Back