LongmireTV 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 20 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Anyone else watch this? I watched season 1 on Netflix and found myself addicted. Thankfully A&E puts the new episodes on their website the day after they air so I've been able to catch all of season 2 which just ended Monday night. As usual they left you with a cliff hanger of an ending and I can't wait for season 3. 👍

I've seen a few episodes, its not bad, just never got into it like my GF did.

It is nice to see Lou Diamond Phillips acting in something good again though, I loved that guy in the 80's.

Season 4 release date confirmed.

11800556.png

I swore that my dad binged watched the entire series over the last couple of days. He finished Season 4 just yesterday. To be honest, I never really was a fan.

I have yet to finish it (3 episodes left) but so far Season 4 hasn't been as good as the first 3 to be honest. Not sure if it's different writers or what. Just feels different and not in a good way.

I have yet to finish it (3 episodes left) but so far Season 4 hasn't been as good as the first 3 to be honest. Not sure if it's different writers or what. Just feels different and not in a good way.
I take back what I said. Finished the last few episodes last night and it was a lot better. Then of course they leave on a huge cliffhanger (I hate that!) so Season 5 confirmed as long as they feel it's worth it.

Oh man...Season 4 is already on Netflix? Sweet! I knew that it was going to Netflix (thank God!), but I wasn't sure exactly when it would appear. I was really bummed when I heard that A&E was dropping Longmire. I like the show a lot. I wouldn't say that it's ground-breaking or anything. In fact, you could say that it's repeating a tried and proven formula for "cop shows". I think, however, that Longmire does "cop show" with a fresher take than anything we've had in quite some time. I hope it does well on Netflix and we continue to get seasons. That would be fantastic.

I've watched several seasons here in France and I liked it very much. It's great to see something a bit different between all those modern series. Longmire reminded me of the series in the 80ties 👍

Oh man...This is fantastic news!! I swear to God, if I had a time machine I think I would go back to the point where the first "reality shows" were given the green light to start production and murder everyone involved. COPS doesn't count. That show transcends the reality TV genre. Once these god-awful reality shows took off - because they were so cheap to produce but were pulling in big bucks - networks didn't want to take chances on 'traditional' projects. Of course there were shows here and there, but reality shows sucked up so many time slots and brought in so much freakin' profit. TV has been crap ever since. I'm surprised a show like Longmire even got 3 seasons on a cable network. The god darn History Channel & Discovery Channel even followed suit. Longmire is such a great show - outstanding actors, very good writing - compelling storylines. Thank God for Netflix. Let me hop off this soapbox...

Netflix has finally gotten around to showing a trailer and release date (November 17) for Season 6. Hadn't heard anything from them in months, was starting to get worried. This will of course be the final season.

Binged yesterday and loved it. Sad to see it go, but it ended on a high note. I'd have to say that my favorite actor/actress in the entire show would actually be Cassidy Freeman for a couple reasons. She played the character very well, but she's also pretty good looking. :embarrassed:

Back