Look at what I got to touch........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazydude
  • 9 comments
  • 646 views
Messages
21
United States
United States
It was at my dad's BMW school for display. Its still functional and everthing works on it. It was driven by Nelson Piquet (famous F1 world champion) in 2000-2001 I believe. This was really cool and I got to get inside and see all the controls. Click on the images for a larger view!!






 
Any way you can check the Chassis # on it? It has to be on a rollbar somewhere in the cockpit.
 
Aaaargh. So lucky. I love BMW's . Of all kinds. How long was/is it there?
 
Beautiful. I remember Nelson Piquet, because of his 2nd driver Satoru Nakajima. Nakajima wasn't a great racer, but it was exciting to see a fellow countryman race in Formula with Piquet and Lotus.
 
Nice :)
 
Neat, but I would really be impressed if you got to drive it.
 
Man... You suck.:D:tup:
 
I've seen it and the Longtail at Laguna once. But you beat me. You got to sit in it.
Lucky bastard. 👍
 
Back