Look, Ma, no wheels!!!

• Thread starter wfooshee
  • 11 comments

wfooshee

Rather ride my FJR
Premium
United States
Panama City, FL
Ran a normal Sardegna grind race in the Toyota GR010, and when it switched to the external view at the end, there were no wheels attached to the car! Now one time before I saw the car pull into the pits with no wheels, but in the replay, the wheels were normal. I didn't notice the wheels missing in the pit stop for this race, but at the end I saw the car floating over the track like a Star Wars speeder. I played the replay and grabbed this clip, but when I tried to save a replay photo I got the dreaded lock-up it does sometimes. I didn't exit the initial replay and then go save it because I was afraid it would show normally when I went back in after saving, so I tried the photo mode first. At least I got the clip.

The race ran perfectly normally, the car did everything as expected, handled exactly correctly, the game just didn't render any wheels on it.

I've seen that happen to somebody in a lobby too, thought it was only on his screen that the wheels were missing :confused:

@wfooshee are you using the OE wheels or did you change them to a different wheel? Also are you on PS4 or PS5? Just curious what variable may be causing this or if it is just a fluke.

It happened again, saw the car come into the pits with no wheels, tapped the share button to save the video up to that point and then trimmed it to just the pit entry.

The replay after the race also had no wheels, but when I exited the replay, saved it on the next menu and went back to play (and hopefully get some replay photos) it was rendered correctly. So I still have no photomode pics to show of it.

Last edited:
It happened again, saw the car come into the pits with no wheels, tapped the share button to save the video up to that point and then trimmed it to just the pit entry.

The replay after the race also had no wheels, but when I exited the replay, saved it on the next menu and went back to play (and hopefully get some replay photos) it was rendered correctly. So i still have no photomode pics to show of it.

That must be why the pit crew guys are standing there looking confused:lol::lol::lol:

Back