- 3,770
- Boss-Barracuda
I couldn't figure out how to get pictures on my computer until my cousin told me i could send them to my email
I was at one of my sister soccer games and i looked over only to see a rolls royce phantom. i couldn't believe my eyes. ...... i also locked myself out of my moms van to go take a picture of it. luckily one of the mexican kids dad opened it with a jimmy ( no joke he had like a whole car jacking kit in his truck
)
I was at one of my sister soccer games and i looked over only to see a rolls royce phantom. i couldn't believe my eyes. ...... i also locked myself out of my moms van to go take a picture of it. luckily one of the mexican kids dad opened it with a jimmy ( no joke he had like a whole car jacking kit in his truck