Look whats for sale

That's been on there for a longggggg time.

Repost
-Repost
--Repost
---Repost
----Repost
-----Repost
------Repost
-------Repost
--------Repost
---------Repost
----------Repost
----------Repost
---------Repost
--------Repost
-------Repost
------Repost
-----Repost
----Repost
---Repost
--Repost
-Repost
Repost
Repost
-Repost
--Repost
---Repost
----Repost
-----Repost
------Repost
-------Repost
--------Repost
---------Repost
----------Repost
----------Repost
---------Repost
--------Repost
-------Repost
------Repost
-----Repost
----Repost
---Repost
--Repost
-Repost
Repost
Repost
-Repost
--Repost
---Repost
----Repost
-----Repost
------Repost
-------Repost
--------Repost
---------Repost
----------Repost
----------Repost
 
If you did all that(----repost) I'd have to say you spent way to much time on something that was easy as "That's a repost, but it's still pretty cool"
 
dorifto...i think ur jus jealous you dont have all that time to wast...err....use to make that really "cool" repost...;)
 
I guess you guys missed Knightinwhite86's Repost spree earlier.. :lol:

and I was bored.
 
$110,000 (USD) That sounds pretty cheap compared to the stuff they put in the car anyone agree?
 
I'd rather spend my money on the Audi R8 that was on E-bay awhile ago.
 
Yes. I don't think it was the exact same car though.
 
For a 110,000 I'd take a nice Porshce 911 or a Ferrari.
 
I don't think so. It was posted here awhile ago. you might do a search.
 
For $110k, I'd definitely rather have a new 911 Turbo. Hell, for that much money give me a new GTO and a Chevy Silverado SS and maybe a 240sx to modify with the leftover cash.




-Mark
 
Originally posted by BlazinXtreme
For a 110,000 I'd take a nice Porshce 911 or a Ferrari.

And that Supra would also take a nice Porsche or a Ferrari ;)
 
Originally posted by 240Z
Not in looks certainly.

Maybe not, but in this game, it ain't about what it looks like, it's about how it goes. It has a kind of raw beauty too, don't you think?
 
Nope. If it actually had any aerodynamic value, maybe, but still.
 
Originally posted by 240Z
Nope. If it actually had any aerodynamic value, maybe, but still.

Supras aren't the slipperiest of customers in standard guise, but 194mph on a drying public back road isn't too bad. It can't be that aerodynamically challenged.
 
No, like it actually provided downforce, made less wind resistence, etc. I didn't mean that it actually inhibited the car aerodynamically.
 
Back