lookin for a SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hakosuka72
  • 14 comments
  • 867 views
Messages
26
Messages
Jdmguy25
missed it in my used car!:banghead: If anyone wants to get rid of one. let me know. got a few cars im willing to trade...
 
Nice car, I'll check later to see if I have one, I've won a few cars like that, I'm sure some other people have too but add me and I'll check later.
 
Nice car, I'll check later to see if I have one, I've won a few cars like that, I'm sure some other people have too but add me and I'll check later.


Just added u...let me know man
 
Wits has one, a few threads down.
 
If it's the 1970 you want I have it.
 
I have also, but it is also one of my holy grail cars :) lmk what you're willing to trade
 
I Have Skyline HT 2000-GTR
it is a bit tuned(ECU and smth else) it has 185bhp
 
i think i have 2,let me know if interested.
 
still looking for one? or you want alot of them?
 
Still lookn for one. I would like 2 or 3
 
Got one Give me an offer PM ME PLease
 
Back