Looking for 1000 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter MAnderson12
  • 5 comments
  • 336 views
Messages
34
Messages
MAnderson12
Messages
Xdiablo99X
Looking to trade now. Please post reply in thread, no PM's please.
Some cars I have available:
F10 - 0 miles
Peugot 908 Team Oreca - 0 miles
Ford Mark IV Race Car - 0 miles
Citroen GT race car - 0 miles
X2010 Vettel - 0 miles.

plus many other rarer cars, just ask what you're looking for. also, can purchase any car in the Premium dealership that cost 13,400,000 or less.

Again, looking to trade now. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Hi there I got a 1000 ticket but I will just be able to send to u tomorrow r u interessed?
 
What color is your Citroen GT Race Car?
 
white, but can buy any color one you need
 
I'll trade for the white one. Add slayer241991 to send to and cxp24199128 to get the ticket.
 
sounds good. and doing now.
 
Last edited:
Back