Looking for 2000 birthday ticket, have hundreds of cars and 14 different tickets!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MN6WS6
  • 15 comments
  • 1,414 views
Messages
916
Messages
MN6WS6
Looking for a 2000 birthday ticket. Can trade any of the following before reset today.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=8102 (obviously only the tradeable vehicles here)

Level 24 Gift Ticket
Level 21 Gift Ticket
Level 17 Gift Ticket
Level 12 Gift Ticket
1970 Birthday Ticket
1997 Birthday Ticket
2001 Birthday Ticket
2010 Birthday Ticket
1000 Gift Ticket
Rally Base Car Ticket
Intermediate Rally Car Ticket
Historic Rally Car Ticket
Modern Muscle Car Ticket
Classic Muscle Car Ticket
 
I have 2000 ticket would trade now if you can send now i would take modern muscle
 
or intermediate ticket
 
Still looking, this will be open until 1/2 hour before reset.
 
Last edited:
Last bump.
 
Can you trade with me.... need 1000 ticket....?

psn darrengregg
 
I'm only looking for a 2000 ticket. The car I want can't be traded.
 
Pending after reset for GTRacer2010 per PM.
 
ok sorry m8.... needed 1998 ticket?
 
Bringing this back up, no response from previous pending offer.
 
2000 for your 2001?
 
Hi m8... would you still be interested in a deal for the 2000 ticket.. i'm assuming you got one?
I have 1000, 21,24,classic muscle car and 1998 ticket?
Cheers
Darren
 
Back