T tommyland Messages 53 Messages tommyland Messages tommyland29 Jun 14, 2011 #1 as title willing to trade for anything i got thats tradeable check out garage in sig can trade now Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
aadil717 Messages 1,468 Coventry Messages aadil717 Jun 14, 2011 #2 You don't get a 23 ticket, it's level 24, I'm pretty sure about that.
T tommyland Messages 53 Messages tommyland Messages tommyland29 Jun 14, 2011 #3 23 from the new seasonals
aadil717 Messages 1,468 Coventry Messages aadil717 Jun 14, 2011 #6 Really? What does that give you? Which new seasonals may I ask because I only got racing helmet and suits.. :/
Really? What does that give you? Which new seasonals may I ask because I only got racing helmet and suits.. :/
T tommyland Messages 53 Messages tommyland Messages tommyland29 Jun 14, 2011 #7 you get a ticket for golding each race 21 ticket for fiat 500 race 22 ticket for elise race and 23 ticket for subaru race
you get a ticket for golding each race 21 ticket for fiat 500 race 22 ticket for elise race and 23 ticket for subaru race