Looking for 300c

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandon324
  • 12 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
37
United States
New Hampshire
Messages
brandon324
I, I'm looking for 300c, I'll trade anything, any premium I'll trade. Maybe even paint.
 
I have several in different colors. Can trade today after reset for a Honda ARTA NSX '06.
 
Ight what do you want?
 
You want a NSX?
 
Srry to keep posting but I have your Arta NSX, add me brandon324. I'll send you the car once you send me the 300c. Thanks.
 
The Honda ARTA NSX '06 is a premium model. You can buy it from the new car dealership. I am at work right now. Send me a friend request and I will send it over tonight. Do you want it stock or fully modified?
 
Yes I have it, add me and we can trade.
 
I sent friend request. Waiting on you.
 
Srry your too late. Do you have another unique cars?
 
??????????
 
Last edited:
This thread is for a 300c not unique cars how did you get the 300c?
 
It's different from other cars in the game.
 
Do you got tickets :)?
 
Back