Looking for 370Z and GT-R SpecV GT Academy Version cars and chrome paint.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kaen_Ookami
  • 9 comments
  • 516 views
Messages
9
Messages
Kaen_Ookami
I have every tradable car besides the; Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98, 200SX '96, Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99, Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03, and Woodone Tom's Supra '03. I'm willing to trade chrome paints (I have 2 silver and 3 gold) for the 370Z or GT-R GT Academy cars also.
 
I have both GTA cars and like you have every tradeable car, so do you have any blaze racing outfits?
 
I'm afraid not, sorry. Anything else you might be interested in?
 
Yes, Although i have every tradeable car i still havnt got round to buying all the Nascars, and trading them would save me abit of money :p
Do you have any of the ford nascars?
 
All of them. Which do you want first. One is used but I can send you a new one instead.
 
I dont mind which one you send first, I just need them to complete my car collection :)
 
Alright. It's says your list is maxed so friend me and I'll send one your way. GT-R first please.
 
Ah ok, i'll send you FR in the morning. btw i cant send till saturday as ive got trades up until then :/
 
No problem. If someone comes along only with a gt-r though that can trade earlier you can give the 370z instead.
 
Ok m8, no problem :)
 
Back