looking for 370z (gt academy 08) stock

• Thread starter mr10am
  • 17 comments
i'm looking to trade for the 370z tuned car (GT academy) 08 that is stock (removable upgrades is fine). i'm willing to give up:

- my 370z tuned car (GT academy) 08 [it has stage 3 engine upgrade among other upgrades. i want a stock version]

- bentley speed 8 race car 03
- ford GT LM

i'm also willing to trade some of my other cars

i'm looking to trade for the 370z tuned car (GT academy) 08 that is stock (removable upgrades is fine). i'm willing to give up:

- my 370z tuned car (GT academy) 08 [it has stage 3 engine upgrade among other upgrades. i want a stock version]

- bentley speed 8 race car 03
- ford GT LM

i'm also willing to trade some of my other cars

1. Use Capital letters When starting sentences and referring to proper nouns( The car names for example), you're not texting your homies here.💡

2. The Bentley Speed 8 and Ford GT-LM are both untradable. If you looked at the Blacklisted cars post stickied at the top of this Forum, you'd already know that.:)

3. Good luck in your search:)

Gentlemen, where are your manners?

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Maybe we can do a trade. What else do you have?

Gentlemen, where are your manners?

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Maybe we can do a trade. What else do you have?

I'll look around and see if I can locate them. I may have misplaced them with all the stuff lying around the house for Christmas.

i could send you a gtr, or silvia. Both are the GT Academy 0/0/0 version, If your willing to send me a 370z academy.

When im free i will send you the car ticket as a gift

Happy Hollidays :)

Are the academy cars tradable?

The following Academy cars can be traded.

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09

And now also the:

GT-R Black (Academy) '12
Silvia '02 (Academy) '12

Not sure if any of the others can be, someone else will probably be able to give a definitive answer.:)

Back