Looking for 5 GT5 newbies for a night of free Remote races

  • Thread starter Thread starter AFTAC99104
  • 45 comments
  • 2,653 views
It says 32 on b-spec, i'll add you in about one hour!


/T.
 
Well, guess there wasn't much interest in free Bob racing as no one else has sent me any FR's. Oh well, their loss. I've put this off long enough trying to get more interest but now it's time to get the remote racing started. I have all the Bobs from Piston Grease, RacingKing89674, and sthnsn running around the track right now and if my internet connection stays up all night I'm going to let them run for 10 hours.

I will annouce the winner of the free car or ticket tomorrow afternoon when I stop the remote races. Can't send it till Sunday at 7 pm eastern anyhow. :)

For those here in the states I hope everyong had a good Thanksgiving. :)

Thank You! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
 
It says 32 on b-spec, i'll add you in about one hour!


/T.

Okay, I saw your post just as I was about to go to bed so I went ahead and stayed up a little longer in order to add your drivers. Your post was at 3:18 am my time. Then when 5 am rolled around and still no FR I was about to throw in the towel when it finally came through. Since I was in the middle of a race I had to wait for it to finish so I could shut the game down and restart it for it to add your drivers to the game. So 20 minutes later I have the game back up and went to add your drivers only to find out you did not set them to shared mode. :banghead: At this point it was now 5:30 in the morning so I threw my hands up in disgust and went to bed. So I was not able to run your guys. Looks like it was a moot point anyhow as I noticed from your log that someone else started running all your guys an hour or two later. So it looks like you had someone else to run your guys for you and I wouldn't have been able to run them at the same time anyhow.



Thank You! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks. Had two of them actually. One with the wife's family one day and a second one with my parents the next. :) Now if I can only figure out how to have 2 Christmases. 👍

Anyhow, back to the remote racing. I have some good news and bad news for you, RacingKing. The bad news is that the widget did not like your drivers as it did not want to load them. I could manually add your drivers if I set up the race from the PS3 by hand but the widget just wouldn't do it. I tried messing with the settings (even set it to the max time on adding drivers) for over an hour but nothing seemed to help. I will run some more remote races throughout the afternoon manually in order to get your guys some track time since I couldn't run them via the widget. Sorry about that. Now for the good news. You're the winner of the drawing for the car or ticket. :) Since you already specified what you wanted I will send the level 24 ticket this evening after the reset. If you change your mind on what you would like between now and then let me know.

Thanks to those that sent me FR's. Hope I was able to give your B-Spec rating a boost. :)
 
AFTAC99104
Thanks. Had two of them actually. One with the wife's family one day and a second one with my parents the next. :) Now if I can only figure out how to have 2 Christmases. 👍

Anyhow, back to the remote racing. I have some good news and bad news for you, RacingKing. The bad news is that the widget did not like your drivers as it did not want to load them. I could manually add your drivers if I set up the race from the PS3 by hand but the widget just wouldn't do it. I tried messing with the settings (even set it to the max time on adding drivers) for over an hour but nothing seemed to help. I will run some more remote races throughout the afternoon manually in order to get your guys some track time since I couldn't run them via the widget. Sorry about that. Now for the good news. You're the winner of the drawing for the car or ticket. :) Since you already specified what you wanted I will send the level 24 ticket this evening after the reset. If you change your mind on what you would like between now and then let me know.

Thanks to those that sent me FR's. Hope I was able to give your B-Spec rating a boost. :)

Thanks for trying to solve the Remote Racing problem. I don't know why the widget wouldn't run my drivers. But thanks again for the manual races. Awesome that I won the drawing! :) I'll stick with the level 24 ticket, thanks! :D
 
AFTAC99104, as a token of my appreciation for your goodwill towards the community, I will remote race you for a bit. Please add Rayzah and I'll give back to you what you've given to GTP.
Cheers!!
 
Last edited:
Hi Rayzah,
Thanks for the offer. The problem is I already have a few friends running my guys already. Sometimes I even have to fight them for the use of one of my own guys so I can run a remote race myself. Several times I was held up due to all my guys being used by others. I appreciate the offer but you would end up having to fight those other guys like I've had to. :)
 
I added you as a friend and made my driver online.
 
Was wondering if you were going to join in on the fun. :) Got your Bob running right now with some other guys.
 
Nice. How much will I win. And just let me know when its all ready.
 
JknRich,
I sent you a message earlier via the PS3. I've stopped running your guy for the moment so you can download his earnings and xp. It's not much right now but it should bump your B-Spec rating up enough to give you one or two more slots for drivers. If you create new drivers and set them to shared mode I will run them too. This will get you more money along with more xp. After I run them for a few more hours download their earnings again and you should get another slot or two. As you keep repeating this cycle of downloading their earnings you will work your way up to a max of 6 drivers.

It's when you have 6 guys that the credits come it. I've seen 6 guys earn about 4 million (with the 200% login bonus) after 10 hours of remote B-Spec races. Plus when your B-Spec level hits 35 you get a free Red Bull X2010.

As soon as you download your current driver's earnings I will put him back on the track for more races.
 
Last edited:
I will do it Wednesday.
 
I've learned the hard way that since this forum has members from all around the world the use of the word "Wednesday" can mean different things to different people. :) If it will be a while before you can can download his earnings I will just put him back to racing in the mean time.

So I can be sure to stop racing him so you can download his earnings can you give me an estimate in hours of when Wednesday will be? :)
 
It will be about 7:30GMT. I'm not sure what time zone you are.
 
Was wondering if I was going to hear from you or not. I saw your thread from three days ago about how you lost your game data and that you were having to start all over again and were asking for help. I made an offer back then that I would run your B-Spec drivers in some overnight remote races to help you earn some credits for buying cars along with boosting your B-Spec rating back up. But its been 3 days since I made that offer yet I never received any FR's from you. So I was beginning to think you only wanted free cars. The offer still stands and the PSN names you need to send FR's to are in my post in your thread where you asked for help. :)

I will send you a FR tonight if thats alright. Cheers.
 
Back