Looking for 908 today

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeepster2982
  • 4 comments
  • 460 views
Messages
527
Messages
deimos256
Im going to be without Internet for the next few days so I'm looking to make a deal for today. I'm looking for a 908, preferably the total one. For trade I have any group c car, r10, fully refurbished fgt, plus some rare ucd cars. Either pm or reply on here. I'll be home around 4pm eastern time to send.
 
I have both 908s, the Total and the Matmut. I can't trade today, though. Earliest I can trade is January 11th. :(
 
Have one but can trade tomorrow... if thats any good
 
Today is when I'm moving so it would have to be today.
 
Today is when I'm moving so it would have to be today.

I would do a Team Total 908 for the FGT. I will be on around 5PM EST today to trade. PM me for my PSN if you are interested.
 
Back