Looking for a 1964 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter ANNIHILATOR90
  • 3 comments
  • 393 views
I have that ticket and can send at reset today. Heck if you would like I can spend a few days doing ticket swaps with you as you have many I need and I have many you do too ;)

Here are all of your BDay Tickets I would like 68, 87, 88, 89, 91: So I would trade you 5 items of your choice for them. I have all Level Tickets, over half of the Birthday Tickets and tons of 0/0 cars Click here to see my trading thread with my full inventory

Otherwise the 1989 ticket I will take for the '64
 
Last edited:
Sorry it took a while, I even forgot I made this and it's only been two hours, lol.

Looks like we have a deal (so I've put this on Completed for others). I'll send the 1989 later today for the 1964 ticket.


If you want I can send those 5 tickets in the next 5 days, if you have no other trades planned of course.
I'm interested in these 5 tickets; 1964, 1962, 1966, 1971, 1994.
 
Last edited:
Back