cphbullet Messages 2,891 Scotland Messages cphbullet Dec 29, 2011 #1 Let me know what you want for it, i have a few 0/0s, most paints and can paint cars in DLC. Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
Si6K_WiT_IT AkA Thugdevotion Premium Messages 1,262 Canada Messages Si6K_WiT_IT/Thugdevotion Dec 29, 2011 #2 Do you have any of these in 0/0/0? BMW M3 '04 Dodge Viper SRT10 '03 Honda NSX '95 Lotus Carlton '90 Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
Do you have any of these in 0/0/0? BMW M3 '04 Dodge Viper SRT10 '03 Honda NSX '95 Lotus Carlton '90 Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
cphbullet Messages 2,891 Scotland Messages cphbullet Dec 29, 2011 #4 thugdevotion Do you have any of these in 0/0/0? BMW M3 '04 Dodge Viper SRT10 '03 Honda NSX '95 Lotus Carlton '90 Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01 Click to expand... Not in 0/0 sorry. Mobydick Or Nissan 370z Academy in 0/0/0? can trade now Click to expand... I have 3, 1 is diamond black, 1 is titanium silver and the other is premium blue. I should have mentioned i can next trade on the 30th, booked for today.
thugdevotion Do you have any of these in 0/0/0? BMW M3 '04 Dodge Viper SRT10 '03 Honda NSX '95 Lotus Carlton '90 Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01 Click to expand... Not in 0/0 sorry. Mobydick Or Nissan 370z Academy in 0/0/0? can trade now Click to expand... I have 3, 1 is diamond black, 1 is titanium silver and the other is premium blue. I should have mentioned i can next trade on the 30th, booked for today.
Mobydick Messages 147 Messages BiLsBo Dec 29, 2011 #5 sure, let's put your blue 370z as pending for tomorrow then