Looking for a 2J

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRP17
  • 8 comments
  • 410 views
Messages
495
Messages
TeamBRP
I'm sick and tired of grinding for it.
I have several of just about every race car, and will trade
for any of my doubles or a combo what any car{s} in new dealership.
 
Do you have Lambo Muira or The Jag Xj13?


I have one with miles on it that I used for Classic if you're interested?
 
You have any Le Mans cars like the Pescarolos, TDI FAP, etc?
 
the Panoz or a gift ticket will do for me.
 
If you don't have it by...12 hours from now, PM me and I'll send it to you.
 
tdk
If you don't have it by...12 hours from now, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Thanks, just bought my 2nd Minolta.
I've not had that come around in a very long time.
 
Also just got a Team Oreca R8
 
Could not see how to change status.
It just showed up.
 
Back