Looking for a 6th Ilink player (Sydney)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JA
  • 3 comments
  • 301 views

JA

Messages
26
I have organised an Ilink battle 26th of this month. Five players are confirmed and looking for a 6th in Sydney(Australia).
If interested please contact me on 0421 615 354.

All you need to bring is TV, PS2, game, Headphones and preferably steering wheel. Everything else provided including firewire HUB and cables. Plus friendly/fast drivers for an awesome day's racing.

We also have an access program that generates random race series including tracks, cars, number laps with tyre wear to create even and fun competition.

JA
 
maybe this should be in the challenges forum.. seems like a better place 4 it..
 
I find it difficult to navigate through this website. How to I long onto the Challenge message board?
 
its on the GTP Forums directory, its below Gran Turismo 3's forum. Scroll down untill you see it :D
 
Back