GranTurismo916 Messages 15,456 Orange County, NY Messages GTP_GT916 Messages Nii916 Mar 14, 2012 #1 I don't care if it's 0/0. Just un-tuned. I'll send you whatever you want.
GranTurismo916 Messages 15,456 Orange County, NY Messages GTP_GT916 Messages Nii916 Mar 14, 2012 #2 No one?
SuBMWaru Messages 177 Georgia Messages Bugatti1997 Mar 14, 2012 #3 I've got one in my ucd right now I believe. Want me to buy it for you?
GranTurismo916 Messages 15,456 Orange County, NY Messages GTP_GT916 Messages Nii916 Mar 15, 2012 #4 SuBMWaru I've got one in my ucd right now I believe. Want me to buy it for you? Click to expand... If it's still there then yeah, thanks! What do you want for it?
SuBMWaru I've got one in my ucd right now I believe. Want me to buy it for you? Click to expand... If it's still there then yeah, thanks! What do you want for it?
SuBMWaru Messages 177 Georgia Messages Bugatti1997 Mar 15, 2012 #5 GranTurismo916 If it's still there then yeah, thanks! What do you want for it? Click to expand... Eh. Don't worry about it. It's on me!!
GranTurismo916 If it's still there then yeah, thanks! What do you want for it? Click to expand... Eh. Don't worry about it. It's on me!!