Looking for a Carbon or Coloured X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter andystuart1
  • 7 comments
  • 363 views
Messages
207
Messages
andy_stuart1
Messages
sooty and co
I have lots of cars to trade TODAY!

If you have one I will make a decent offer for it.Thanks

A small list of cars I would trade:

Honda - RAYBRING NSX (Super GT) - NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (Silver Chrome)

Audi - R10 TDI Race Car

Ferrari - F10 - P4 Race Car

Jaguar - XJ13 Race Car (Silver Chrome)

Suzuki - ESCUDO Dirt Trail

And much more....
 
Last edited:
Got any of these?

Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team Oreca) '05
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car '03 (need both, red intake and green intake)
Pescarolo-Courage-Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pagini Zonda LM Race Car
Camaro LM Race Car
 
I will trade you a Carbon X1 for a new F2007.
 
Updated with cars!
 
I have lots of cars to trade TODAY!

If you have one I will make a decent offer for it.Thanks

A small list of cars I would trade:

Honda - RAYBRING NSX (Super GT) - NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (Silver Chrome)

Audi - R10 TDI Race Car

Ferrari - F10 - P4 Race Car

Jaguar - XJ13 Race Car (Silver Chrome)

Suzuki - ESCUDO Dirt Trail

And much more....
Well, let's have it then
 
X1 for R10 TDI please within the next few minutes.
 
I'll trade you a X1 for a F2007 if you have one
 
Back