Looking for a challenge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter minigoat12
  • 5 comments
  • 657 views
Messages
32
United States
San Francisco
Messages
tireguy90
Challenge of the week is to complete a full lap of the 24hr Nurburgring without crashing or spinning out. The car you wil be driving is the Ruf Yellowbird. The ONLY parts you attach are: Stage 3 turbo, Chassis reinforcement, and sport soft tyres. You cannot use any assists. not even abs. for the brake balancer the best tune is 4 in the front and 2 in the rear. if you can accomplish this, message me and you will recieve a car, and paint of your choice for your superior driving. message me when acheived.


my PSN name is Hellaflush_R32

good luck!👍
 
And post photographic evidence of your lap time here.
 
So the loophole would be to just drive at a slower pace...
I think you may want to add something in to avoid people doing that!
 
Don't really need to add anything, the proof is in the lap time :lol:

I was doing this last night but I kept screwing up in really strange places or this particular cars braking characteristics kicking my ass :lol:

The only place I was struggling was under heavy braking.
 
Challenge of the week is to complete a full lap of the 24hr Nurburgring without crashing or spinning out. The car you wil be driving is the Ruf Yellowbird. The ONLY parts you attach are: Stage 3 turbo, Chassis reinforcement, and sport soft tyres. You cannot use any assists. not even abs. for the brake balancer the best tune is 4 in the front and 2 in the rear. if you can accomplish this, message me and you will recieve a car, and paint of your choice for your superior driving. message me when acheived.


my PSN name is Hellaflush_R32

good luck!👍

You may want to set some parameters on this challenge. Such as what the Jarnacs post says.

What time frame do the competitors need to be in ? Otherwise, anyone can do as post #3 says. We'll just go out for a 10 minute cruise and collect a freebie. Just a random thought for 'ya. ;)

Another question, even if a competitor hits a proposed time frame, how will you be certain if there were no crashing or spinning involved ? A video proving it ?

I'm not trying to burst your bubble here in your challenge, put you do need to set a few ground rules.

Just for kicks, I'll give it a whirl next time I log in.

And post photographic evidence of your lap time here.

So the loophole would be to just drive at a slower pace...
 
Heh, I got into driving the YellowBird around the Ring a few months back. Used no ABS but with CS tires. Added a little ballast up front but otherwise stock. Used cockpit view and minimal HUD. Did several clean laps but a lot of restarts, lol.
 
Back