Looking for a Citreon GT race car....

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXiiC_xMW
  • 10 comments
  • 493 views
Messages
86
Messages
ADR_TOXIC
will trade a ferrari 330 p4 and 5 chromes or other paints
 
I have one, 0 miles, ok for your 330 p4 if you want
 
ok add ToXiiC_xMW and ill send everything for you
 
You can keep the paints my friend, I have more than I need :-)
Ok I'm gonna add you in 2-3 minutes, thanks!
 
online now ill send first
 
car received you will get mine in 2 minutes max, thanks!
 
Car sent!
 
send to ADR_TOXIC please thats my main account and want to drive it ASAP lol
 
car recieved another great trade thank you very much
 
Ouch sorry I think I sent it to your other account though... I just read your message ! Sorry again, and thanks for the nice and quick trade!
 
all cool ill send to myself at reset tomorrow thanks
 
Back