Looking for a club

• Thread starter codyka24
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
codyrb26
Hey everyone new to the forum but not new to gt6 looking for an active club to join. I'm a JDM guy but I have respect and a liking for a little bit of everything let me know what have open

Hey everyone new to the forum but not new to gt6 looking for an active club to join. I'm a JDM guy but I have respect and a liking for a little bit of everything let me know what have open
Hey Cody!

Their is plenty of Clubs and Leagues and Racing Series all over GTPlanet

Depending on your style and what you like to race.

Turtle Racing League provides Tuning Events and Stock Spec Racing. It provides two series, the RUSH Series on Friday Nights where its mainly tuning events of a variety of types of racing. The FLEX Series on Saturday Nights provide Spec (No Tuning Races) Where its provided with lots of driver skill on the track with rookies to veterans on track with some of the cleanest racing out their.

Their is also other great leagues out their in the Racing Series or the WRS. Just depends on what your looking to get into. Dont be afraid to try a couples clubs and Leagues! Pretty much every league out their is awesome to run with!

Yeah, there is plenty of choice. I founded a team in 2011. 33 members now, 15 of them active, the rest drops in whenever they like it.

Back