Looking for a Ford GT40 or rare cars......have colored x1s and so on..

  • Thread starter Thread starter PAB94
  • 25 comments
  • 1,397 views
Messages
81
Messages
PAB94
I'm currently looking for a Ford GT40 or any type of rare cars like that.
Please post any rare cars that you own!!!!
I have copper white red green purple x1s
and other types of cars I'm willing to trade for.



::::::::::EDIT:::::::: I am an honest trader and will refuse to trade first,so if you like to recieve then send this is not your trading place,sorry.

I have gotten a free Ford GT40 from my free,so that car is off the list.
Secound I want standard race cars not premium cars because cars from the UCD are harder to find and I can buy any car from the NCD if I wanted to,so please post any race cars you posses or a link to post about all your cars.

Thank You.
 
Last edited:
ive got a ford gt40 race car '69 and the ford gt lm race car spec II

interested??
 
um I got a ford GT40 69' as well, can I have an x1 :)?
 
Who can trade on wednesday?
 
Anything else like those cars?



what do you have interest in specifically?? i just mentioned the fords that i have.... thats probably all that i have of interest really imo.
 
I have a ford gt lm race car with 0.miles, ill trade u for the x2010 white if it has 0 miles.
 
Do you have the dark or light purple X1?
 
i have the gt40 69.... will trade on wednesday... hit me up on psn if you want name in rimfirekyle
 
what do you have interest in specifically?? i just mentioned the fords that i have.... thats probably all that i have of interest really imo.

I have nothing specific but what I mean is,do you have cars that are from the Du Mans races but from the 60's or 80's and so on....
 
I have a ford gt lm race car with 0.miles, ill trade u for the x2010 white if it has 0 miles.

Sorry all X1's have mileage on them.
 
i will trade you the car and dupe the one you give me and send it back to you if that helps at all
 
I have nothing specific but what I mean is,do you have cars that are from the Du Mans races but from the 60's or 80's and so on....



negative, dont have any of those. im sorry. :guilty:
 
i have the gt test car and 69 gt race car..... i have a full rm 09 c6 vette.... like i said i will dupe it and give you your car back too..... what ya got to lose
 
i will trade you the car and dupe the one you give me and send it back to you if that helps at all

If you mean borrow the cars than no thanks,I prefer trading or "duping".
 
i will trade you a car and send it back... i do not have an x1 and want one very very badly
 
Which purple is your x1?
I have Chapparal 2J 0 miles, Ford GT Spec II Test Car 0 miles and can trade them together if it's the #11 Violet
Also have Ford Mark IV 0 miles
Toyota GT One, Ferrari 330, and BMW McLaren F1 Race Car with low miles.
 
i will trade you a car and send it back... i do not have an x1 and want one very very badly

Well I can only trade this week for now since I have to start working hard again on my school work,so I'll see what I can do.
 
i can trade tomorrow...... really lets make it happen please..... i will pay you back i sear... will send you a couple duped x1's once i get yours and will send my car first in good faith
 
i can trade tomorrow...... really lets make it happen please..... i will pay you back i sear... will send you a couple duped x1's once i get yours and will send my car first in good faith

Sorry but I can't send you a colored X1,I can send you a S.Vettel X1 though,PM me.
 
Back