Looking for a Formula Gran Turismo...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Bob
  • 18 comments
  • 736 views
Messages
261
Messages
GT_Bob
No feminine colors please (e.g. pinks, purples, etc.). Have a look in my garage (see link in signature), and make me an offer. I'm available to trade today.

I also have the following cool paint chips and tickets:
Matte Light Red (Matte)
Matte Dark Silver (Matte)
Matt Black (Matte)
Matte Brown (Matte)
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent (Color Shift)
Chameleon Blue (Color Shift)
Mazlora Mazeran (Color Shift)
Dark Silver (Chrome)
Light Gray (Matte)
Random Lvl 5 (Ticket)
Random Lvl 9 (Ticket)

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I have a red formula gran truism and a blue and White one mate
 
AC Cars 427 S/C '66
for my formua gran turismo is yellow ok???????
 
AC Cars 427 S/C '66
for my formua gran turismo is yellow ok???????

It has been modified - still OK?
 
yeah its got rigidy improvement and racing tyres soft
 
yeah its got rigidy improvement and racing tyres soft

Deal. 👍 Sending PSN Friend request. I'll make sure the AC has rigidity and Racing softs. I will send AC after you send FGT. Thanks!
 
kk but cant send it untill friday because im fully booked is that ok
 
kk but cant send it untill friday because im fully booked is that ok

I'd like to get one today (to finish the FGT series). I'll reserve the date (Friday) and car for you, but if another offer for a trade today arrives, I'm going to go for it.
 
I have a completely stock 0 miles 0 changes fgt for your jenson interceptor
 
GTBob I have white/green/red FGT that I can trade you now. LMK if interested. 👍
 
I can trade the orange one in a few hours
 
Last edited:
Back