Looking for a FT86 II Concept

Messages
15,456
United States
Orange County, NY
Messages
GTP_GT916
Messages
Nii916
Title says it all. I'll trade anything if I have it.
 
Tickets ?ignore
 
No b-day or levels. But I still have some oil change, engine rebuild, chassis restoration free tickets. (If you can trade those :scared:)
 
No b-day or levels. But I still have some oil change, engine rebuild, chassis restoration free tickets. (If you can trade those :scared:)

Unfortunately, you can't trade those tickets.
:ouch:
 
I think I have one of those. You mean the one that is not 2012 right?
 
I think I have one of those. You mean the one that is not 2012 right?

I have one that isn't 2012, I need a FT86 II (2011).
 
Last edited:
I have the Orange and the Black versions - what color is your XKR Coupe in the OCD?

EDIT: These aren't the cars you are looking for... Sorry!
 
Last edited:
I have the Orange and the Black versions - what color is your XKR Coupe in the OCD?

EDIT: These aren't the cars you are looking for... Sorry!

No Problem.
 
Is the 2012 tradeable? It can be bought in the NCD after all the DLC and updates. I don't know the answer but think it cannot be traded.

The '09, '10 & '11 can be traded. The '11 cannot be bought in the NCD.
 
Is the 2012 tradeable? It can be bought in the NCD after all the DLC and updates. I don't know the answer but think it cannot be traded.

The '09, '10 & '11 can be traded. The '11 cannot be bought in the NCD.

I'm looking for the 2011, not the 2012.
 
s0ul_chicken
I have the Orange and the Black versions

The '11 comes in orange and black only.(When 0/0/0.) So Mr Chicken has the cars you are after.
 
I have the Orange and the Black versions - what color is your XKR Coupe in the OCD?

EDIT: These aren't the cars you are looking for... Sorry!

Since Mildrum says you're correct, my XKR Coupe is Amaranth Metallic.
 
Back