carfreak715 Messages 38 New York, US Messages carfreak715 May 2, 2012 #1 I've been searching for one of these in the Used Car Dealership for quite some time, so I figured I'd come here and see if anybody has one they don't need.
I've been searching for one of these in the Used Car Dealership for quite some time, so I figured I'd come here and see if anybody has one they don't need.
carfreak715 Messages 38 New York, US Messages carfreak715 May 2, 2012 #3 Mikathechaos21 what do you offer?? Click to expand... Well is there any cars that you're looking for right now?
Mikathechaos21 what do you offer?? Click to expand... Well is there any cars that you're looking for right now?
Mikathechaos21 Messages 564 Zagreb Messages Mikathechaos21 May 2, 2012 #4 just tickets for some race cars like r92cp and similar
harry13 Messages 489 Leeds Messages wilo_123 May 2, 2012 #5 Mikathechaos21 just tickets for some race cars like r92cp and similar Click to expand... Race cars like that a worth over a million so cannot be traded!
Mikathechaos21 just tickets for some race cars like r92cp and similar Click to expand... Race cars like that a worth over a million so cannot be traded!
carfreak715 Messages 38 New York, US Messages carfreak715 May 2, 2012 #7 Unfortunately, I do not have any tickets at the moment.
Mikathechaos21 Messages 564 Zagreb Messages Mikathechaos21 May 3, 2012 #8 witch car do you have for trade?
carfreak715 Messages 38 New York, US Messages carfreak715 May 4, 2012 #9 Oh, I don't know, maybe another standard car equal to its value?
S sammy21 (Banned) Messages 114 cheshire May 4, 2012 #10 I'm also looking for same car as never seen in ocd/ucd either !!!