Looking for a Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter carfreak715
  • 9 comments
  • 753 views
Messages
38
United States
New York, US
Messages
carfreak715
I've been searching for one of these in the Used Car Dealership for quite some time, so I figured I'd come here and see if anybody has one they don't need.
 
Mikathechaos21
what do you offer??

Well is there any cars that you're looking for right now?
 
just tickets for some race cars like r92cp and similar
 
Mikathechaos21
just tickets for some race cars like r92cp and similar

Race cars like that a worth over a million so cannot be traded!
 
well tickets are tradeable
 
Unfortunately, I do not have any tickets at the moment.
 
witch car do you have for trade?
 
Oh, I don't know, maybe another standard car equal to its value?
 
I'm also looking for same car as never seen in ocd/ucd either !!!
 
Back