amsalpha12 (Banned) Messages 42 Aug 30, 2012 #1 Can anyone help me out? as I've been looking for one of these for a while. I have other helmets and paints etc.
Can anyone help me out? as I've been looking for one of these for a while. I have other helmets and paints etc.
genuino Messages 1,975 Japan Messages Please ask Aug 30, 2012 #2 amsalpha12 Can anyone help me out? as I've been looking for one of these for a while. I have other helmets and paints etc. Click to expand... Do send a FR to genuino_67 and put Jeff Gordon in the message so I know who you are. Suit yours for free
amsalpha12 Can anyone help me out? as I've been looking for one of these for a while. I have other helmets and paints etc. Click to expand... Do send a FR to genuino_67 and put Jeff Gordon in the message so I know who you are. Suit yours for free
zakyta_4 Go Lowndsey!!! Premium Messages 763 australia Messages zakyta_4 Aug 30, 2012 #3 amsalpha12 Can anyone help me out? as I've been looking for one of these for a while. I have other helmets and paints etc. Click to expand... Hi mate, send a FR to zakyta_Replica and I'll send a few your way:tup: Edit:Beaten by this much
amsalpha12 Can anyone help me out? as I've been looking for one of these for a while. I have other helmets and paints etc. Click to expand... Hi mate, send a FR to zakyta_Replica and I'll send a few your way:tup: Edit:Beaten by this much
porthillking Messages 1,257 England Messages porthillking Aug 30, 2012 #4 You can get one for free by asking in the giveaway thread, just make sure you read the OP first. 👍 Edit: double treed!
You can get one for free by asking in the giveaway thread, just make sure you read the OP first. 👍 Edit: double treed!
amsalpha12 (Banned) Messages 42 Aug 30, 2012 #5 genuino Do send a FR to genuino_67 and put Jeff Gordon in the message so I know who you are. Suit yours for free Click to expand... zakyta_4 Hi mate, send a FR to zakyta_Replica and I'll send a few your way:tup: Edit:Beaten by this much Click to expand... Thanks, I've sent you both FRs. Let me know if you are looking for any paints as I have a lot of duplicates.
genuino Do send a FR to genuino_67 and put Jeff Gordon in the message so I know who you are. Suit yours for free Click to expand... zakyta_4 Hi mate, send a FR to zakyta_Replica and I'll send a few your way:tup: Edit:Beaten by this much Click to expand... Thanks, I've sent you both FRs. Let me know if you are looking for any paints as I have a lot of duplicates.
zakyta_4 Go Lowndsey!!! Premium Messages 763 australia Messages zakyta_4 Aug 30, 2012 #7 JG suits sent and a couple of glitchy's:tup:
BLJK Ice Messages 489 Vancouver Messages . Aug 31, 2012 #8 Not sure but i think jeff gordon racing suit is dlc
playnthru Messages 5,139 SLO Messages playnthru Aug 31, 2012 #9 BLJK Ice Not sure but i think jeff gordon racing suit is dlc Click to expand... Yes it is. It was also given in a seasonal event a year ago or so. Same suit, but one is tradable while the other is not. You need one?? FR playnthru2 👍
BLJK Ice Not sure but i think jeff gordon racing suit is dlc Click to expand... Yes it is. It was also given in a seasonal event a year ago or so. Same suit, but one is tradable while the other is not. You need one?? FR playnthru2 👍